Pages

Sunday, February 8

Starting new projects: Teachers Pay Teachers

It's good to be back and I'm so excited to be starting a new year!  Welcome 2015!
I've spent a lot of time in prayer about life and what God is calling me to this year.  I think He has some awesome things in store!  I'll share more on that later this month.

I've been working on some new projects lately too, and today I want to share one of them with you.

A week ago I decided to start sharing some of my ministry resources via Teachers Pay Teachers, a site where teachers/librarians/staff and the like can share their resources for free, or for a small charge.  I was checking it out when it hit me that I had been wanting to share some of mine, so I started looking up what there was to offer for Catholic schools, religious education, and VBS.  Not a ton of offerings, compared to how many listings there are for binder printables LOL!  So I dove in and made an account and listed 9-10 items the first night.  I'm now up to 12, and will be adding more as I wade through all of my files.

Here's my store! Everything is FREE!

My graphics aren't cutting edge and most are editable, but it's FREE.



I am also a lover of Life Teen.  So you'll find some items that are compatible with their ministry platform, but I will not put their name/logo on it, as I don't want to incur any fines for copyright infringement.

Finally, if you'd like customized items, I can do that too.  Just email me at randihom@gmail.com! 

No comments:

Post a Comment