Pages

Wednesday, December 10

Fun Ideas for Nurseries (with a special surprise!)

Next week, Ben's cousin and his wife will welcome their first child.  Ben spent the day with his cousin on Monday shopping for Christmas and I have to admit, I do love hearing about babies!

So with the disclaimer that we are not expecting (I bet that's what you thought the surprise was!), I am going to share some of my ideas that I've collected about nurseries and babies over the last few years.

First of all, you can check out an old blog post I made called Fun Ideas for Nurseries.  All the cute pictures are from The Busy Budgeting Mama.



Second, I am unveiling for the first time my Baby and Nursery Ideas board from Pinterest!  Call it an early Christmas present!  Over 700 pins of nurseries, outfits, hairbows, toys, maternity outfits, picture ideas, and MORE!



Third, I would love to hear your stories and thoughts about what baby things you love!  You can never have too many babies in your life!

And speaking about babies, I am so thankful my brother Mike and sister-in-law Lacey (of Life as The Rotundo's) will be home for Christmas this year!  I can get my "Auntie" on and snuggle with my niece and nephew.  So blessed this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment