Pages

Monday, January 20

Long weekend

So this weekend has been busy, fun, exhausting, aggravating, and relaxing.  Quite a combo, eh?

I worked at the library Friday and Sunday.  I worked at church on Sunday, did some work from home for church Saturday and today...and that's just the starting point.  Ben and I also rearranged our office, tried to get it organized, got a bookshelf, hung some items, and talked over our entryway. 

I was so happy to relax today!

But I also could have dealt without some on-going drama that took over my weekend, made me have to work when I should have been off, and stressed me out.  I'd just have to start telling people, "Well bless your heart!"  I really hope it dies off soon.

I thought I would share a picture I took last night with you.  The sunset as I was driving to church.

Even through the stress, I am still blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment