Pages

Monday, May 11

10 Things About Me

Today I woke up late for work...but still made it on time. This is just one reason I'm growing my hair out: so I can pull it up in a ponytail and go. And I'm make-up free today too, and without breakfast lol.  I hope your morning got off to a better start!

I'm also sharing a little bit about myself, so here's 10 things about me:


My sister Gail and I
1. I am the oldest child in my family. (There's 5 of us!)  I'm also an aunt and godmother (x2!)

2. I've been married to my best friend, Ben, for just over 7 years.  Love him to pieces!

3. I'm a good singer, and sometime I'll post a video of myself from my iPhone. So don't expect quality, lol! Any requests?

4. Did I mention I work at a library? 
(I'm the Chief Shusher!)

5. I have a hard time committing to exercise. I barely exercise really. Perhaps I should remedy that soon... 

6. And I don't have a skincare routine even though I'm over 30. So sue me!


My hubby Ben and I at our wedding
7. My favorite holiday is Christmas.  There is just something about it that makes me warm inside and gives me hope for the future.  Part of it is Christ coming as a baby, the other is spending time with family, while there is a small part that is nostalgic for things of the past.

8. I love shabby chic, rustic decor, vintage finds, and modern lofts.  One day I hope to incorporate it all into one space.

9. When I was little, I wanted to be a farmer, teacher, FBI agent, a magazine editor, a hair stylist, and a fashion/interior designer. A girl can dream!

10. I like serving and helping people, and believe that some good Southern hospitality goes a long way.  Although I'm not Southern, I'm just from Ohio.

Hope you're having a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment