Pages

Thursday, January 16

Today God was calling

This morning I drove to Milford.  It's about an hour drive away, but it took me about an hour and a half in rush hour.

Here's the view


I went to the Jesuit Spiritual Center for an "interview" of sorts.  Turns out they like me, LOL!  

Anyways, they want to contract me to do some youth retreats with their team.  I'm beyond flattered!  Now to see how I can fit that into my schedule LOL!

Here's some pics from the grounds there


Anyways, tomorrow I will attempt to sort all these things out in my head while I work at the library.  For now, I'm going to work on my ministry outlines and talks.  

I didn't want to drive in the snow tonight, I guess I'm getting to be a wuss.  I'd rather be safe and at home than in a ditch trying to get to a meeting.  Not worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment