Pages

Thursday, October 31

There's an app for that...

Well yes, there is an app for that!  I found out Blogger had an app and it makes it super easy to make a post without having to sit down at the computer and be formal about it.

However, I'm really going to have to do an update here soon to fill everyone in on what's been happening the last year since I posted.  Anywho, it's great to be back!  Look for more posts, and maybe a new blog even, in the future.  I'm going to start writing my life away :)

I spent the day making some Facebook pictures for some groups/businesses that I admin.

This is my mom's etsy site!

My grandma's etsy site!

I am super in love with Piclab, the wonderful app that allows me to create them.  Check it out !

Anywho, I have some stuff on Pinterest to check out before going to bed.  I have a "Family Faith Day" on Sunday and need to get prepared!

Have a Happy Halloween!
Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment