Pages

Friday, January 27

Home, happy beginnings, and changes

Today I'm wishing for spring and the outfits that come with the warming sun.  Oh flip-flops, how you are calling my name.  Of course it's the end of January LOL!

The last three months:
Back in November we moved to an apartment in Hamilton.  I love our little spot, especially that it's 5 minutes away from church.  I am able to hang things on the wall and do some decorating, although I'm itching to paint these white walls, even though I can't.  I will post pictures soon of the transformation we've made.  I still miss our apartment in Monroe, especially the high ceilings, fireplaces, and lovely landlords upstairs.  Lots of memories there. 

Before: Dining Room


Now and personal:
Things are working in sync a bit, I'm getting better and more sleep.  I'm even on a bit of a schedule now that I've finished my classes for youth ministry.  I'm loving spending time at home relaxing.  I've tried telling Ben that I'll get a second job to help out, but he won't hear of it.  So I'm just chillin and loving some free time to let go.  I've also lost 3 pounds :)

Ben has heard at work that they are going to do away with 2nd shift and move everyone to either 1st or 3rd shift.  I'm praying that he finally gets to be on 1st shift.  I am dying to spend time with him in the evenings, and he wants to help at church.


No comments:

Post a Comment