Pages

Wednesday, May 19

My First Post


Today marks a big day in my blog journey. I have taken much thought into what I want to blog about and what I'd like to present.


The purpose of this blog is to bring interior design ideas, both modern and vintage/shabby chic, to those who read. This will include projects and crafts. Also after inspiration from many sources, it is to bring elements of my Catholic faith to the table, whether it's through design or through reflections on passages from the Bible or other books. I love pictures, so please always check out the ones that I've posted, along with the websites I've noted at the bottom of each post.


I hope to find many friends along this journey and to inspire others. May we make sweet memories!


Picture from: CountryLiving.com

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Cool Blog! =) I will look forward to reading future entries!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel! I'm glad that you like it :)

    ReplyDelete