Pages

Saturday, September 24

Of all the crazy things...I wrote a new post!

Thanks for dealing with some of the "construction" around here. I did a re-branding of my blog to better reflect what I'm trying to pursue and accomplish. I had also thought about going to Wordpress, but I finally just decided to get writing and quit stalling. Did I mention I'm a procrastinator? Lol!

So here I am: Fiat to Love.
Yes to Love. Say YES to LOVE! Just like Mary did when the angel Gabriel came to her. SAY YES TO GOD! Cause you know, God is Love.

My name is Randi and I'm a youth minister. I also work at a library. I'm a wife to my loving husband Ben and we've been married for 8 1/2 years. We are crazy kids! We don't have any children, as we have suffered from infertility, but I am excited to share this journey with you. I love music, decorating, fashion, glam and simplicity. People tell me that I have a slow southern approach to life, but I swear I've lived in Ohio my whole life! I have tried to share the story of my life through writing and this blog was the beginning of such an endeavor.

You can find the beginning part of my story here:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7

Most days it just overwhelms me. I mean, how can I tell everything that has happened to me? How weird, crazy things only happen to me...how God has again and again held me from the worst, but hasn't spared me the overwhelming feelings that have come with it.

Well, up until know, I don't know if I have done a good job sharing my story. I kept taking breaks from blogging and have been caught up trying to make a living. But my hope is that this will change. I have so much more to tell. I haven't even begun to share my heart and how God has saved me, changed my heart, and is leading me closer to Him. I pray my journey inspires you and let's you know that not all hope is lost. If you're broken, feeling like "How could God love me?", or are hiding less than perfect things in your past, you are not alone!


No comments:

Post a Comment