Pages

Wednesday, May 11

Your Online Youth Room

Tonight I've been working on our youth group webpage posting new pictures from our laser tag outting, adding new features such as a virtual youth room for our youth.  I'm really wishing that Shutterfly could be customized more...but I haven't figured out how to.  Oh well...

Getting into couponing in a major way these days.  I'm not a crazy lady about it, I just enjoy getting things cheaper or free :)  I mean, I got Ben a $40 dress shirt for $15.  Yes, that is more than half off!  And when you're shopping in the men's big and tall, that's a big deal because that stuff is expensive.

One thing that's keeping me motivated to save money is the dream and future plans to get a house near Queen of Peace where I do ministry.  That way I can use all these ideas I've been saving up...even if it is an ultra fab laundry room!



Last month I had a Thirty-One party with some of my family and friends.  Not only was I impressed by their selection of bags and gifts, but I was also really happy that they are a Christian company, founded upon Proverbs 31.  I love my new Cindy tote so much it's replacing my Michael Kors bag!  They also personalize, so yeah, it's awesome!  For being the hostess, I also got many discounts, so many in fact that there were 3 items that ended up being free!  Thanks to my consultant Amber Jackson!


No comments:

Post a Comment