Pages

Monday, March 7

Catholic to the max

I've been checking out Etsy.com like a fiend here lately looking for stuff for our house.  Of course, I can't keep myself from looking at all the awesome Catholic stuff they have to offer, especially jewelry.  Plus, it gives me great ideas for projects with the girls in our youth group. 

Check out this necklace I found at maddielisee.  She is a local artist from Lebanon, Ohio.  I just love how this combines antique rosary pieces and some cute rhinestones!  Check out her other great necklaces too!


And here's something I never would have thought of: Catholic magnets made out of vintage medals and such.  Brilliant idea for home or with the kids!  Click this link:  janedean  She does a cute job on these.

My final Catholic jewelry spotlight is from uniqueartpendants.  This is seriously something that will make you want to go into battle with the sin in your life.  Check out the Saint Michael the Archangel cuff bracelet here.

Etsy is just amazing!  They even have rosaries made out of legos!  What more can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment